Get More Out of Your Workouts and Your Life!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Kettlebell Workout Routines For Beginners - Works For Men And Women



The Burpee with the Power Squat is insane!

Change up your routine regularly so that you keep things interesting. Personally I have my standard workout (the fat burning program in the Kettlebell Advantage) that I do every workout, but then I also have another set of exercises that changes with every 3rd or 4th workout.

Most of the time its another Kettlebell routine, but I also do a lot of Bodyweight Workouts or Total Gym routines to change things up. I am not great about it, but I also try to work in 30 min of stationary bike time also. 

Here is a here is a video review of a resource that I have found helpful in getting a better workout with my bodyweight routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment