Get More Out of Your Workouts and Your Life!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Functional Family Fitness 1


This video from Safe Kidz Now! takes a look at an area that most of us don't give near enough consideration too. I know that I am not a morning workout person. I will never be one of those people who leap out of bed, slam down a shake and start swinging the kettlebell! Not gonna happen!

I do much better with late morning to mid afternoon. I am not a big night workout person either, it makes it hard to fall asleep, for me at least.

So play with the time you workout if you have adopted a formal workout time. You might find that you get in a better workout at a different time.

They have a really impressive and growing list of programs. The one that is probably of most interest to us is the Family Fitness Mistakes program. There are some clearly defined pitfalls and traps that are easy to fall into in the course of our daily activities. Once you know they are there, and what to do to avoid them in the future, you will see a significant change for the better in your fitness program, no matter what it is.

No comments: